Propane on Fuel Injected Cars

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Wed Sep 10 12:19:37 GMT 1997

>Clare Snyder wrote:
>
>> Contact GFI Control Systems
>> 100 Hollinger Cr
>> Kitchener Ont. Canada
>> (519)576-4270
>>
>> They are, I believe, responsible for the Chrysler propane injection system,
>> and are number one in that field.
>
>No, Chrysler developed it's own liquid phase propane fuel injection
>system.  GFI markets a suedo-vapour injection system which is more like
>throttle body injection than multiport vapour injection.
>
>Neall
>
>--
>**********************************
>Neall Booth
>Bi-Phase Technologies
>Development & Applications Engineer
>nbooth at hutchtel.net

The system is not TBI, I,ve seen it and it has multiple injectors. They have
been working with FORD, were working with Chrysler, are partnered with
Martin Marietta (not sure of spelling), apparently were doing some deisel
work as well. What chrysler is using now may not be their system, but a
couple years ago they were working together.
There were dodge 4wd ambulances running with their system.