carb vs. efi

sjacobs914 at juno.com sjacobs914 at juno.com
Sun Sep 14 00:12:31 GMT 1997

It is also a good idea to keep a tall glass of milk around.  Nothing
cools the pallet better.  Also do not get one of these in your eye, BTD
it, no pleasant, and oh course you flush with water and all the sudden
you think your head is going to explode.

Take care,
Stephen Jacobs
SJacobs914 at Juno.com -- or -- 102036.2004 at Compuserve.com