fuel flow sensing

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Mon Sep 15 02:19:55 GMT 1997

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997 17:46:14 -0700 (PDT), "Lawrence S. Harris III"
<lharris at crl.com> wrote:

>I'm sure that most manufacturers do this like Ford does.  There is no=20
>actual sensor in the fuel system.

OK, so my interest in the Commodore sensor wasn't so "overly
particular". Maybe it's kinda unique? Hope not.

Let me rephrase the question, then. Can anyone point out an auto likely
found in the US that DOES use an actual fuel sensor like this thing
JustinA refered to? Plus, his original post refered to something that
was on a carb's system. I'm keen to find something like that.

Anyone with further hints, please carry on.

Garfield