L-jet over rich

sjacobs914 at juno.com sjacobs914 at juno.com
Mon Sep 15 04:17:35 GMT 1997

Thanks to all that have responded, I have ordered a new flapper valve,
mine has a resistance of 1500 - 4000 Ohms on Pins 6&9 of the harness.  It
is supposed to have 200-400 Ohms. Also the reading was jumpy and none
linear.  Which may explain why I could set it up for one RPM range, but
not the interior power band.  And since this is the major source for
determining pulse-width, I can see why I am running rich.  Higher number
longer pulse-width, with those numbers if it is a linear setting, my
pulse would be 10X longer than needed.

Also I know someone fiddled with it, duct tape a tell tale sign of a hack
job.  Yes I know duct tape has its uses, including as field band aids,but
a silicone sealer worked better at this particular situation.

Take care,
Stephen Jacobs
SJacobs914 at Juno.com -- or -- 102036.2004 at Compuserve.com