O2 schematics again

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:31:36 GMT 1997

>After JUST 5 days I update my web page . Now ( if nothing is wrong again
>with my provider ) you can find there the O2 meter schemtics.
>I'm waiting for comments , Alex
>http://home.onestop.net/nalex

Alex, very interesting page .... good work !  Only one (negative)
observation .... on your EGO meter, you suggest that maybe others
should try a dual op-amp -- note that only the 324 (AFAIK) allows
common mode voltages near either rail -- and the EGO output is
within a few hundred millivolts of ground.  A standard op-amp
would work okay if a negative supply were provided for it.

Tom Cloud

     ....   why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets ?