efi user interface

Jason Lewis krusty at zip.com.au
Wed Sep 17 13:31:37 GMT 1997

David,

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, David Chambers wrote:

> Hi, I am in the process of trying to write a user interface to my home
> made efi system and am wondering if anyone knows of an easy to use set
> of graphing routines for C.
> I would like to be able to draw 2D and 3D graphs and then have the user
> interact with the graph to change the injection times etc.
> Any info on free software or cheap would be much appreciated.
> David Chambers

You don't specify what the target system is for the 2D and 3D graphs. Are
you going to be drawing them on your little EFI controller? Or are you
drawing them on your pc to work out the lookup tables, and then putting
the data into the EFI computer? (or something else that i haven't thought
of?)

If your doing it on a PC, try Excel, it has the ability to let you move
the points on a graph, and it will adjust the data in the tables that the
graph was drawn from.

Jason