free energy machines

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.telstra.com.au
Thu Sep 18 04:25:06 GMT 1997

> P.S.
> and if you are into "You won't believe what you read"
> then check out
> http://rand.nidlink.com/~john1/foreward.html
> this guy tells about a DC electric motor turning a generator
> that puts out more than it consumes so charges the battery
> it runs off.

Aah, what a laugh.. I think it's extremely amusing the way they try to
use scientific terms to describe something that can't work.. "But it
does, if you only look at the time it's generating power". I wonder what
would happen if you connect the generator to the motor to get rid of the
inefficiencies of the battery.. but I forgot the oil companies buy these
guys out, just like they did with 200MPG carburettors ;-)
Anyway, a fun lunch time read!

Cheers,
Craig.
www.3rotor.com/rotary