Injector"spray"vs.evaporation Re: Holley ECM replacement

B.E. Herron beh_jh at transport.com
Fri Sep 19 18:54:35 GMT 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean <deanz at sinesurf.co.nz>
To: diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 1997 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: Injector"spray"vs.evaporation Re: Holley ECM replacement

<snip>
>(if
>my
>> > feeble memory serves me correctly) about (150 HP and 50 mpg)
>>
>> ( three-cylinder sprint engine.)

<snip>

>Steve if you want a copy of this ( 3 pages ) I could scan it in the next
>few days
>you post your circuit described below:

I mentioned my memory was feeble (Brian), but I'm glad to see some others
have heard of this engine.  Too bad he couldn't get it developed into a SAFE
design.  I would like a copy of the article also.  I don't think you'll be
able to post it here due to the 40k limit, but I would appreciate it if you
could e-mail directly to me.

BEH
'66 Mustang Fastback     '73 Camaro RS