Injector"spray"vs.evaporation

MaxBoost at aol.com MaxBoost at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 02:54:10 GMT 1997

<< Obviousy, he didn't.  They hadn't even invented the Suziki/Geo engine
 when Smokey was tinkering with his "hot vapor engine".  I have no idea
 what engine he was using, it was 'bout 20 years befor the Geo engine was
 invented.

If memory serves me correctly, it was a dodge omni that he used.  There was
an article in HOT ROD in 1984 by C. J. Baker.  There also was an article in
Circle Track 7/90 that talks about his hot vapor engine and adiabatic engines
in general.
You should be able to look them up a major library.

Max