honda eprom reprograming

Chirawat Sookplang mechabkk at asiaaccess.net.th
Sat Sep 20 15:15:07 GMT 1997

I experience reprogramming B16A engine's eprom. However, I just dump from
some aftermarket chip and trying to compare with a standard one to learn
it. Editing the map is not easy if we don't know the instruction set. Did
you know the Honda's OEM chip instruction ?

I you would  like to have some sample file please let me know.

Chirawat

> From: Tunerguy at aol.com
> To: diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: honda eprom reprograming
> Date: 20 =A1=D1=B9=C2=D2=C2=B9 2540 1:46
>=20
> Does anybody know anything about reprograming import car eproms.  There
is a
> lot of aftermarket people out there that do this, but I want to create =
my
own