A short intro...

Mark Nowakowsky mdnowak at connect.ab.ca
Sun Sep 21 05:32:38 GMT 1997

Hi All,

I will try this for a second time...this time to the right address...
(:

My name is Mark Nowakowsky and I'm a 34 year old with 3 girls between
the ages of 6 & 10. I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada with my girlfriend
Pixie and I have been a licenced automotive technition for 10 years with
12 years tune up, fuel injection, and electricle experience under my
belt... (:    A big belt...but getting smaller.

I have read this listing for a few days and some of this stuff is above
my head yet but I'm a quick learn.

Cya  Mark...    (:
http://www.connect.ab.ca/~mdnowak/index.html
mdnowak at connect.ab.ca