Holley Pro-Jection upgrade

aesanders at mmm.com aesanders at mmm.com
Sun Sep 21 03:30:57 GMT 1997

Hello all, Have been watching your site for a while now.  I really enjoy
it.  Would like to join but not sure about getting so much mail.(Company
box)  Anyway I have been debating on what I would like to do with my
Projection Model 502-2.  They have a new Digital ECM upgrade but it
still doesn't have the features that I would like.  I would like to at
least add a MAP to it to help keep it running more consistant with
environment changes.  I would like to use a MAF sensor if I could.  With
the Ram Air boxes that you can find in any hot rod mag I don't think the
plumbing would be too difficult.  I was thinking about GM ECM's.  Would
I also have to add a crank trigger? Just for backround I am a systems
tech. with over 5yrs exp. with loop selection, setup and tuning for
temp. control loops, air flow control and pressure control, just to name
a few. But I am just starting to learn about EFI. Perhaps I will join
your list when I get my setup at home going.

                         Thanks!!!
			 Alan

Make it so anybody can work on it "Job well done"
Make it so no one understands it but you "Job security"