Inline Fuel Pump & carbs

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Mon Sep 22 23:49:03 GMT 1997

>system from the mechanical pump to a high-pressure FI fuel pump.  I
>figure the return line will be pretty busy.

This is a guess, but Imy guess would be your carb would flood quite a
bit... unless you installed a pressure regulator.

Also, in buying piecemeal, you are not obligated to attach the part to the
car.  I've done this before... and am doing this now... filling the garage
with parts and when I have enough to build the next step, I go for it.

Though not everyone has the garage to themselves the way I do. :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html