Humidity

Michael Skolones michaels at telerobot.com
Tue Sep 23 15:52:19 GMT 1997

--IMA.Boundary.768920578

I'm afraid there's an energy conservation problem in this hypothesis.  The
energy produced by the hydrogen/oxygen combustion will be equal to the energy
required to split the water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen in the first
place. The net energy change due to this water combustion cycle will be zero.
Mike Skolones