Hijacking oem efi

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 24 19:35:33 GMT 1997

  [ snip ]

>> Anyway, I'll be glad to share with you what I have.  Like you say,
>> it's frustrating to have people wiggle the carrot in front of your
>> face and then find out they want money  .... that's okay, but they
>> ought to get off the "diy" list !!!!!!!!!

>Tom I spent 2.5 years doing what I did with the GM ecms so to honest
>with you I am not going to give it away. Have you thought about just
>taking a GM type ecm and modifing the fuel curve and then addin the op
>amp to the map circuit. If you want me to leave.
>
>Steve

how did you get into this Steve ?  I know nothing about you
and your work with GM ecm ... further, what does it matter what
I want ??  ....  it's not my list .... and if it were, I guess I'd
be more careful what I said.  Sorry if I offended.

BTW, I absolutely understand not giving away something one makes
a living on  ....  that's why this is a "diy" list, IMO

Tom Cloud