Hijacking oem hardware

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 24 19:47:53 GMT 1997

>>Ever try tracing out a 7 layer PCB?
>
>Actually I have... tried several methods... light projection, X-Ray
>(friend's father is a dentist), and layer shaving (my favorite).
>
>None really worked I have to say.
>
>Frederic

haven't tried it, but a wire map with nos. assigned to each pin
and then resistance checks should do it.  You'd have to have the
board empty, but then you could use a conductive brush to speed up
the "scanning" process and once you finished with an area you wouldn't
have to go back, so you would begin to eliminate portions of the PCB.

Can't see why this wouldn't work with any no. of layers

Tom Cloud