stuff on various efi systems (was Re: Hijacking oem efi)

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 24 21:16:28 GMT 1997

I've collected quite a bunch of stuff on various commercial
efi systems .... lotsa binary files, disassembled code, etc.
If I'd not been so immersed in the eec I'd probably already
had a gm unit working.

Anyway, anyone want copies of what I've got, let me know
so I can forward it to all at one time (I'm warning you,
there's 208 kB for a german sports car, coupla hunnert k
for a major us mfgr, and bunch more -- probably put in
in a zip file -- probably be several megs worth of attachment
(this doesn't include the eec stuff ... that's another ball of
wax ... I can send that too if asked).

Tom Cloud