stuff on various efi systems (was Re: Hijacking oem efi)

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 25 12:47:33 GMT 1997

>>Anyway, anyone want copies of what I've got, let me know
>>so I can forward it to all at one time (I'm warning you,
>>there's 208 kB for a german sports car, coupla hunnert k
>
>Hey Tom, and of this stuff you have relevant to a 1993 Lincoln Continental,
>3.8L Engine?  My warranty is off by 2 miles, and I'm itching to play :)
>
>Thanks!
>
>Frederic

I don't know ... could be, but you'll spend lotsa time trying to figure
it out  .... all we have on the eec-iv, at this point, is details about
the connector, the instruction set for the controller, a description
of the cpu, eprom and ram chips (but no pinouts) and some basics about
the organization of the eec.

I can send it if you're interested .... just tell me you want the
eec stuff

Tom Cloud

      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!