stuff on various efi systems

Kevin Timmerman opossum at macatawa.org
Thu Sep 25 19:39:12 GMT 1997

On Thursday, September 25, 1997 2:19 PM, Gregory A. Parmer
[SMTP:gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu] wrote:
> We'll get to that, but for now....
> They're available at "ftp.acesag.auburn.edu/pub/users/gparmer" via
> anonymous FTP (get 'em with Netscape if you're intimidated by FTPtool).
>
> This is the current directory listing
[snip]
> -rw-rw-r--   1 gparmer    252665 Sep 25 11:11 vwdigifant.ZIP

This is from my web site, it has been updated since this file was made.
 The latest is available from http://www.macatawa.org/~opossum/digifant
I also now have some files for the VW VR-6 Motronic.

I have no problem with the distribution of all this info, just wanted to
let you all know there is a newer version available.

Kevin Timmerman	"RoadKill on the InfoBahn"
'90 Blue Corrado		mailto:opossum at egl.net
'85 Grey Golf II		http://www.macatawa.org/~opossum