Hijacking oem efi

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 25 22:41:49 GMT 1997

>>computer. My interest lies not in making my '86 Merkur go a lot faster
>>but rather in just eliminating the slight lean surge at light throttle
>>and similar mild refinements. An adaptor to a laptop with the right sort
>>of software would be ideal for me.
>
>Hey Bill... I'm also looking to play with the EEC4 system... but primarily
>I'd like to increase mid and top end performance on my 93 Continental.
>Smoking the front tires doesn't excite me.
>
>Cheers,

allus youse guys that want to play with the eec please join (co-join)
the eec-iv list

        http://eelink.umich.edu:80/~p-nowak/eec-efi/

or e-mail the list admin, Paul Nowak, directly at

        Paul Nowak <p-nowak at eelink.umich.edu>

for eec-iv info, check out:

        http://www.iaw.com/~aubertin/88mgt/eec-iv/eec-iv.htm
        http://204.255.212.10/~jthorsse/eectest.html
Tom Cloud

      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!