Using OEM (GM) ECM

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 26 05:57:52 GMT 1997

Tom,

Standard Master Tune allows you to reset fuel cutoff mph and resume mph,
same for rpm.  2 cooling fans (If originally so equipped). VATS enable
or disable. VATS diagnostic, Knock diagnostic, vehicle speed
diagnostic(That's page one).
WOT spark map. (In my case rpm's on one side and gm/sec from maf on
other)
Max knock retard in WOT (Based on signal from knock sensor).
WOT %chg to afr vs rpm
WOT %TPS to enable WOT vs rpm  (% throttle to go to open loop)
WOT %chg to AFR vs coolant temp
open loop afr %chg vs coolant temp
open loop AFR %chg vs load value (grams/sec)

It will work on any 165 ecm.  87-88 f,y bodies.  MT pro ads a bunch more
things that can be modified, you can calibrate your maf sensor, reset
idle speed, modify(I understand operation of the egr)  turn off codes,
like when you put headers on the negative back pressure egr will turn on
the check engine light, you can kill that. I don't know what else is
available with the pro series.  But the PRO (Which I don't have) will
allow you to do 87-93 f&y bodies, and 85-95 trucks.  The pro series is
$2500.00 and the single application is $295.00.   I have just the single
application.    Mark.