Using OEM (GM) ECM

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Fri Sep 26 13:55:05 GMT 1997

Mark,

I haven't heard from you in a while.  I have the Master Tune for the '89
Automatic on order.  I have some more information on the system that is
not available with the Mastertune, like idle speed for '86 through '89.
I think you were the one who gave me the '89 locations.  I wrote a short
program to set these.  As soon as I can correlate some more data (like
temp thresholds), I will add this information and send this out.  I
would be interested in trading copies of the MasterTune when mine
arrives.