Hijacking OEM hardware - '51 EFI project

alex nicu nicualex at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 01:36:41 GMT 1997

$89 for a single board computer with 552 it's not bad ( your uC is 552
or 562 ?).
 What kind of C you are using ?
Better try to use assembler than C , you will be faster .
You have any debugger for your board ?
>From my experience , without a debuger with trace option , you are lost
.
If anyone is thinking to start a common project with '51 uC I'll be glad
to be on the list . For the beginning , I can make public my development
system for '51 uC ( which can be expanded to '552 )
I have schematics , gerber files and all the software for this system .
The software have 2 components , one on the dev system and one on PC ,
and , yes , you have trace and you can monitor your registers and your
memory from PC via serial link .
For the analog interface ( sensor signal conditioning ) any input will
be apreciate .
On my projects I'm using already ignition signal , MAP sensor signal ,
throttle position sensor signal , and O2 sensor signal .
It's nothing special to fire the injector . Now , I'm using a normal
darlington transistor without any problems . Of course this can be
improved by using an LM1949 ( if I'm not wrong ) , but till now I can't
get one .
Alex
http://home.onestop.net/nalex