PID controllers (was RE: Holley ecu info)

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 30 19:50:31 GMT 1997

Regarding PID...

Bob Pease also has a decent article on PID in the June 26 1995 Electron=
ic
Design magazine.  It was also published in the Aug 4th 1997 "Best of...=
"
supplement to Electronic Design.

Bob is a VERY interesting guy- anyone interested in Analog Design or ju=
st
wanting to read some interesting commentary should check him out...

He has a website too -   see National Semiconductor...

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu on 09/30/97 12:20:11 PM
Please respond to diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet