Diacom runs and ramblings (longish)

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Wed Apr 1 14:49:03 GMT 1998

> >If you want to analyze the data with something more commonly available,
> >try using Microsoft Access.  I think you can use it to pull in a text
> >file, but I'm not sure.
>
> YOu absoltuely can with Access, whether the file is space or comma delimited.
>
> Just a FYI :)

I have been outputting the diacom stuff in DBase format, and then reading
it in with quickbasic to do analysis.  I prefer simple programming languages
over spreadsheets, it is alot simpler for complicated things.  I have mine
calculating various things from the data.  The DBase format is fairly easy
to reverse engineer.

					Roger