Snake oil too?? High Temp Coatings

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Wed Apr 1 15:00:34 GMT 1998

Bernie Jacobsen wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I considered that stuff... looks good, but how do you apply it to the
> inside?
>
> If I can figure that out,  I can save $250.00 !!
>
> ^Bernie

How about fogging it in with a sprayer, and rotating the header untill
all surfaces are covered either by the spray or the flow of the run-off?
A bit like coating the inside of an airframe with linseed oil. A bit
messy and time consuming - but it's your $250!!!
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!