Projection

Squash mpc at genevaonline.com
Thu Apr 2 16:24:12 GMT 1998

The fuel "table" is 16x16 points (256 alltogether).  Based on the MAP
and RPM, you specify the amount of fuel to give.  There is also accel
compensation, O2 trigger voltages, temp enrichment, spark advance, and
some other tweaks.  You can also change the range of rpms on the fuel
"table".  You can download a copy of the logging and monitoring program
called HONDO at http://www.genevaonline.com/~efi/files/hondo.zip (350K)
The Actual program that you use to create and modify fuel maps is at
http://www.genevaonline.com/~efi/files/eev21.zip (100K).  I have
included a few different maps with the eev21 program.  a few come with
the system.  The 502 map is from holley (i don't even understand how it
runs, i doesn't in mine!), the 20b one is the one i use on my 454.  Let
me know if you have any questions using any of this.  I really wish more
people would use this ECU, as it has GREAT potential.
--
Andy Quaas