Projection

Squash mpc at genevaonline.com
Thu Apr 2 16:28:39 GMT 1998

Indeed the 4Di will function quite nicely without the O2 sensor.  I
tried it on mine!  And, i have the manual for the marine projection
handy right here for reading at work!  Without the O2 sensor, cruising
efficiency is lost, but if your fuel map is dialed in correctly, you
shouldn't need the O2 sensor.  I have actually unplugged mine to see
what it would do.  I drove it to work for a week.  That is how i tuned
my fuel map.  The holley guys are OK.  There are only 2 or so that know
much about the digital systems.  let me know if you have any questions!
--
Andy Quaas