Carl is out there. Confirmed and apologies

TWright669 TWright669 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 02:51:08 GMT 1998

Well, the good news is that Carl called and left a message today.  (probably
while I was on the net looking for him!)
I called him back, his phone was turned back on.
Apparently he spent ALL his money on the initial purchase of the Haltechs.
(and his phone and internet were shut off).
I will sigh a deeper sigh of relief when my Haltech shows up on my doorstep,
but in the mean time, I feel much better.
Apparently a bunch of you guys know him and he's been around awhile.
Anyway, I'm sorry I flew off the handle, so I'm headed out to down a few beers
and relieve some stress!
Again, I apologize, Carl.
I freaked.

Tom

<TO All

<Carl is out there and is waiting for checks for about 5 boxes and cut
<the money to close on getting  the boxes and they shut off his internet
<service and will not be on till monday and will be back on the net. If
<you guys want the boxes you need to get money in the mail you know who
<you are.

<Steven Gorkowski