C3 & P4 ECM information

Eric Elliott eelliott at arkansas.net
Sat Apr 4 18:09:34 GMT 1998

Mike,
Off the top of my head I can give you an answer. The archives can do much
better. When the archives covered this area, Auto MFG engineers were on the
list and occasionally contributed to the discussion.
I have studied a little of EFI. Engineers, professors, Professional race
engine builders and tuners were in the list a few years back.
I wrote with your interest in mind, not my poor efforts.

Eric