LT1 EFI Question

Eric Elliott eelliott at arkansas.net
Sat Apr 4 18:09:37 GMT 1998

Neat solution. Change the MAP output measured, the fuel feed changes to
compensate, it works. Even if my information is wrong, your solution would
probably work for most EGR checks.
Besides I just assumed the Ford 5.4 Triton uses the EGR flow for its EGR
test. It may measure EGR flow but test EGR by an older method.

Eric