Snake oil too?? High Temp Coatings

Robert Humphris r.humphris at indigo-avs.com
Mon Apr 6 09:48:50 GMT 1998

I have been away for a few days, and got this so if the thread has
progressed..

On the outside of the turbo you should be fine, I would not put the
internals of the housing up against a grit blast.  What I would do
though, is apply it a little way down the inside of inlet and outlet of
the housing. While I was at it I would put WSX on the shaft and turbine
bearingings, and also coat the outside of the compressor housing but
using  DFL