Honda F2 injectors.

Lino Verna lino at sequoiasci.com
Mon Apr 6 17:25:59 GMT 1998

Smells like formula SAE to me....

We injected an FZR 600 when I was working on the project a couple years ago
with University of Washington.  If I remember right, we searched up and down
to find a suitable OEM source.

Then we called Siemens and they helped us figure exactly what size and spray
pattern we needed, then they made us custom injectors to that spec, then
they gave us 8 of them!
GOD BLESS SIEMENS.

I would try to do the same.
Remember, Siemens is an awfully big company, so you need to find the right
contact in the right division.  Not an easy task I am afraid,  and as I was
not the one who talked to them, I am not gonna be able to help you much in
that direction either.

Good Luck

lino