X-ray......

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Apr 6 18:08:11 GMT 1998

>So you could see any tumors in engine blocks.. sounds like a good
>idea :)

X-raying an engine block I would imagine would be a pain in the ass, since
medical X-ray equipment is designed to handle bodies rather than blocks.
To properly X-ray a block, one would have to put the x-ray head against the
outside of the block, and put the film inside the cylinder walls.  I don't
see how to get all angles, and all shots easily.  Nor, how to carry in a
Buick V6 into the ER.

A circuit board is one thing :)

Well, back to your regularly programming of DIYEFI :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-