DFI open/closed loop problems

Zachary Zehnacker zzehnack at stevens-tech.edu
Tue Apr 7 15:20:57 GMT 1998

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, Andris Skulte wrote:

> degrees coolant, 750<rpm<2000, TPS<70%. I've been driving around, but it

  Is the 750<rpm<2000 setting right?  It is my understanding that these
vals are a hysterises area that keeps the DFI from constantly going in and
out of closed loop.  I believe that they should both be much lower. We
have both of ours set to below idle speed rpm (something like
400<rpm<600) and it seems to go into closed loop and work just fine.  We
haven't had ours very long, so someone else on the list should be able to
correct me if I am wrong.

 		Zak