Printing a fuel map from Calmap

Zachary Zehnacker zzehnack at stevens-tech.edu
Tue Apr 7 15:25:57 GMT 1998

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998 rbraun at mail.enter.net wrote:

> Just do a printscreen.

	When I use printscreen, I get the outline of the grid and some of
the words on the outside of the grid, but I don't get any of the MAP
values.  I have found that copying the screen to the clipboard in
Windows95 works, however.  I then paste it into Adobe and invert the
colors.  It works, but it takes some time.  I haven't really looked into
the print screen problem to see if I can change some settings to get it to
work correctly though.  This is with version 6.32 if it makes a
difference.

	Zak