DIY_EFI Digest V3 #152

Steve N sgn1 at ra.msstate.edu
Tue Apr 7 17:04:44 GMT 1998

> This is a 3D graph,  two axis are shown, and the third is represented with
> color,  Kind of like a topogragical map where you have longitude, latatude,
> and elevation on a 2d piece of paper.  The plot is rotated, and no key is
> given for the Z-axis,

> Now maybe the 2 inputs to the system make it a 2D system, but the graph is a
> 3D graph.

I guess that is what I was trying to ask.  Do 2d systems have have only
2 inputs even though their graphs can look like a 3d?  Or is this what a
3d system is?  If this is true, has there ever been systems that allow
three variables to calculate the fuel needed?  i.e. a variable for each
axis, x,y, and z.

Steve N.