PROM holders last call.

Mike Dillon mdill at lsil.com
Tue Apr 7 18:05:11 GMT 1998

  Hey Guy's,

	It does not look like there is enough demand on the PROM
  carriers to generate an order. So far I have requests from three
  people for a total of 125, I could use about 25, leaving about
  100 uncommited.
  (Reiterate for those on the list: Robinson-Nugent PROM carriers
   part # PRC-246-E3 used in GM and ?? ECU's to hold the 24 pin
   PROMS. Min order need is 250 and I was quoted about 25 cents/part
   give or take a few cents, with 3-6 week lead time.)

   We'll see if shaking the trees one more time will get a few more
   commitments.

  Mike D.