New Member

A.HOLLEY holley at zeta.org.au
Wed Apr 8 02:45:08 GMT 1998

Just a short note to introduce myself to your group.

My name is Andrew Holley, I am an Australian Living in Sydney Aus.
I am a motor mechanic by trade and a member of the Royal Australian Air Force. I also have had training in electronics .

I drive a 1977 Jaguar XJ-S V12 with the old Bosch D jetronic injection.
I know this is "barely" technology but I am still interested in getting the best out of it. I have done the easy mods like cold air induction and a variable resistor in series with the coolant temp sensor. But am always on the look out for any other mods that people may have come across to squeeze a bit more life out of the old girl.

So if any one can help, would be very happy to hear from them.

Look forward to being part of the group.

Andrew Holley.