Edelbrock 1227747 to TPI Conversion

rbraun at mail.enter.net rbraun at mail.enter.net
Wed Apr 8 13:51:16 GMT 1998

I've been thinking of getting one, this will keep my "new" '89 truck
emmissions legal, as oppossed to moving the Accel system from my '77
to my '89.  I do know a guy that put the Edelbrock package on his
4.3L S-10 Blazer although this is not port, I may be able to talk him
into pulling his chip and letting me read it. Let me know if
interested.

Randy Braun     rbraun at enter.net
91  GTA
82 Firebird