Carl, and the Haltech

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Apr 10 04:37:59 GMT 1998

Diy'er

Got a message from Carl today, and was very concerned that he was getting a
bad
rep here in the DIY list. It was a message so I didn't get to find out the
scoop. He just want to make sure that it was know that he took care of the
folks that bought the Haltech's, and that to make sure that everyone who got
one let the list know to avert anything bad said about him. I think the issue
is pretty much put to rest, as I have seen an other person who also got
thiers.
Again, I don't know what happend to him, but he did get me mine when he said
and to that I again thank him.

Sandy