LT1 EFI

Ron Tyler dcmckenna at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 10 04:42:02 GMT 1998

Hey,

    I've satisfied the codes for EGR solenoid, canister purge, and air
pump w/100 ohm resistors. What I have left are the skip shift and MIL
lights and also code 97, wich is the speedo side of VSS. The FSM states
that it will set this code after 26 seconds of the wrong voltage
potential in the speedo circut. Anybody got any clues to what kind of
resistance it would take to satisfy?

   I would now expect to see code 32 (EGR) after driving the car. The
PCM expects to see a 1.0 kpa change in MAP when it shuts down the EGR
solenoid. Is there any reasonably easy way to accomplish this?

TIA
--
Ron & Stephanie Tyler
'72 LT1/T56 240Z