Ford PROMS (unsorted)

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Apr 16 12:23:01 GMT 1998

>i think i have to do a visit down there (in your server),how busy is your
>system between midnight and 8 O'Clock in the morning ???

Its not so busy during the day, eastern standard time.  During the evening
it starts to pick up with people getting their mail, surfing the web, and
now, the FTP for the Ford ROM files.

Plus, this webserver is my proxy server for my entire house - which means
if I'm surfing, its much slower <G>.

And from 4am to 6am, the tape backup is running off another server in the
house... but the Webserver is kinda busy passing its data to the other
server.  Its 100MB internal, so its not *that* slow on the internet.
Something like 5-6% I'd esitmate.

>also,what's the size of the directory holding the files ( if 88 MB
>zipped,should be about 176 unzipped ???)

Its a zipped CDROM, so unzipped, which is how I have it now, is
approximately 500MB :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-