Projection

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Thu Apr 16 14:48:07 GMT 1998

     I wouldn't do this at all. From what I recall, the EGR feed is through
     the center two exhaust ports in the head. So, assuming the intake
     manifold is properly restricted to bias the flow through the intake in
     one direction...you will only be reading the O2 output from two
     cylinders. If you stick an injector in one of these cylinders and get
     a rich reading at the O2 sensor, and the ECM leans out ALL the
     injectors...you will be running very lean...which is not a good thing.

     TTYL!

     Larry