diy_EGOmeter

Wayne Blair wayneb at foxboro.com.au
Fri Apr 17 00:04:50 GMT 1998

Hi EGO meter gru's,

Well I'm keen to build one and the html tutorial would be great.
The Down under factor maybe a draw back.
We may have to build  our own boards hw etc.
And find a local source for the sensor.

The OZ guys interested maybe should link up when the time comes and the
info is published, or can we link in with the US bulk parts buy .

In ref to DELCO PROGRAMMING 101

Does any one know of a list/reference of data/info/features on DELCO ECU's
sorted according to program ID (usually at addr 0x08) instead of  HW
platform (eg 747). Which is the best way to organise the info, platform or
prog id or something else.

Any ideas etc please mail list or direct

wayne