Return of the diy_EGOmeter (YES, it's finally ALIVE!!)

Sandy Ganz sganz at wgn.net
Tue Apr 21 06:40:57 GMT 1998

Way off Steve, first off now one here is proposing that we are making money
from reverse engineering other products. AND if anyone does make something
it should be the folks that do the work, not someone who takes the design
and time that others have spent. So with comments like this, I guess that I
hope that this attitued didn't exist. I guess that anything I now put up
will be encased in epoxy and all partnumber ground off, and a connector on
the end that has the numbers 1,2,3 on it. The idea of using other product
to reverse engineer something has some questions, but I guess maybe you
missed the point, and that is, if you try to make money with other hard
work (which we are not with the EGO or other projects) then we are OK.

Sandy