Return of the diy_EGOmeter (YES, it's finally ALIVE!!)

Sandy Ganz sganz at wgn.net
Tue Apr 21 06:40:58 GMT 1998

Matthew, the real question is that are you adding value by doing something,
ie making a PCB, building the kit, collection of parts, etc. That's
different then taking a design, and selling for profit without the consent
of the creator. IE, I design something, you start selling it without
asking, that sucks. I did the work, I should be paid if anyone should. Just
a matter of due dilligence.

Sandy