Impreza Manauls

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Tue Apr 21 21:34:45 GMT 1998

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:05:10 +1000, Wayne Blair <wayneb at foxboro.com.au>
wrote:

>You really summed up what sucks, hope all the "listener only's" where really
>listening.

Hope doth spring eternal. Dealing with the bugs is just part of campin
out, tho. Ya just gotta try not to focus on em. Heh. And if you build a
big enough fire and make enough smoke, they go away anyhoo!

>Some one mentioned me( maybe) directly about getting an Impreza Manual.
>Sorry I cant help but it would appear the other Aussies have come out and
>offered help.

Not a problem, mate. Got yer fellow countrymen and others comin outta
the woodwork to help. I figure in another week, either from the UK or
Oz, I'll have a source nailed down. Profuse thanks to ALL who have
helped so far. Waytago DIY'ers. PeterJ came through with the WRX
taxonomy docs, thanks PJ (gads 280HP from a 2.0L factory engine...whew
them Soob guys don't mess around!). Another reason to call them "boxer"
engines.

>back to the fun

Might as well. Life is short and uncertain; always eat dessert first!

Gar