Modified Fuel Injection

jdzura at csc.com jdzura at csc.com
Wed Apr 22 12:36:09 GMT 1998

I'm interested, but I don't understand what you mean by "Variable Frequency". I
thought the EEC IV put out voltage not frequency. What does a varying voltage
caused by changing air flow have to do with frequency?  When you say you have t he
tables, do you mean the map of airflow vs output voltage for a specific MAF?

kb4mxo at mwt.net on 04/22/98 04:16:49 AM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu