Holley 502-3 and IAC

D. Douglas Wolfe wolfed at milo.cfw.com
Wed Apr 22 13:05:18 GMT 1998

Regarding the Holley TBI replacement for 2.8L engines, Holley states
that it will only work for 85-89.  When questioned, they stated that the
IAC is different.  Can't you just change IAC's?  I know that there are
different diameters, some with and some without a collar, and different
methods of attachment (screw in and bolt on).  Is there one that will
work?  The vehicle in question is a '91 Isuzu Trooper.  I had to order a
fuel pressure regulator once and the one for a 91 S-10 was the right
one.  Anyone have experience with this?

                        Doug Wolfe